Freshers ‘COGNIZANT (CTS)’ : BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech / MS : Openings for Programmer Analyst Trainees @ All India
Cognizant Technology Solutions is looking for enthusiastic candidates who can work as Programmer Analyst Trainee. The salary offered for the position is Rs. 3,01,500/- Per Annum. This drive is exclusive to candidates with an AMCAT score.
Job Position : Programmer Analyst Trainee
Eligibility Criteria :
- 2013 batch of B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / MS five years integrated degree students belonging to CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EIE / EnE / Applied Electronics / Computer and Technology / Electrical / ETE / ICE / Software Engg / Mechanical / Automobile only.
- Consistent academic record of a minimum aggregate of 60% in X, XII and 65% in UG and PG (if applicable) considering all subjects
- No standing arrears allowed at the time of the recruitment process; authenticated by online/hard copy mark sheet
- Candidates with standing arrears and those who are yet to give their Viva are ineligible
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Open only to Indian nationals
Compensation : Annual Total Compensation: INR 301,500
Interview Process :
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their AMCAT Score. AMCAT ID is required for registration.
- Technical and HR Interview at Cognizant offices at different locations across India
- Tentative Interview Dates: October 26th 2013 to Jan 30th, 2014
- Interview Locations : Pune, Delhi-NCR, Kochi, Coimbatore, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Bangalore
- This opportunity is open for all candidates across the country.
Please register yourself at the earliest, within the next 2 days
Post Recruitment Training at Cognizant Academy – the in-house Learning and Development arm of Cognizant.
- 100 hours of pre onboarding e-learning program
- 14 week classroom training, followed by
- 38 week on-the-job technical training
- Multiple technology tracks : JAVA, .NET, Data Warehousing, Mainframe, Database, Testing, and IT Infrastructure services among others
- Decentralized, world-class training infrastructure
- Flexible Benefit Plan (FBP): Flexible Benefit Plan (FBP) allows you to structure your benefits to suit your individual needs. With FBP you can choose from a bouquet of components that comprise your benefits structure
- Insurance: Medical, Accident and Life
- Free medical checkup (Master Health and Eye)
- Employee Assistance Program for Associate and dependents, including 24 hour expert counseling support
Interest free Loans
Job Hunting Off Campus Tools and ResourcesCTS Technical Interview Questions and Answers CTS Solved Placement Papers Aptitude Practice